Monday, April 14, 2014

5 Things I want everyone at Strong Tower to do this week

1.  Take some time every day this week to pray for our services this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

We have worked hard and prepared for months for this weekend...But God must MOVE to make life change happen!  Let's take some time this week to BEG HIM to move in and be THE DIFFERENCE in our services....let's live out Isaiah 62:6-7 and literally not leave Him alone all week long!!

2.  Make yourself available this week by praying every day, "God, here I am, take me and use me to invite people to church and/or share my story today!"

3.  Do whatever it takes to get people to church this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

I know that it can be discouraging to keep inviting people and then you are told "no," don't give up....they may need just ONE MORE invite.  Let's live out 2 Peter 3:9 to those who so desperately NEED HIM!!

4.  Pray for our volunteers!

We are blessed with the BEST volunteers on the planet!!  They have embraced the fact that saved people serve people!  They are truly living out Matthew 20:28 So lift these folks up as they eagerly anticipate the opportunity to serve others this weekend!

5.  Get to church a little earlier this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

We are expecting record attendance....so whatever time you would normally get to church....try for about 10 minutes earlier. 

Like I said earlier.....I can't wait to see what JESUS does this weekend! I LOVE our church....and I love the way that you respond each time this challenge is issued!!

Let's do ALL we can to reach ALL we can and then place it ALL in HIS HANDS!!

For more information about our Easter services at Strong Tower Church just click "HERE"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment